I was Handicapped by some factors - Siewen

The Assistant Secretary General of Great Ife Students' Union has said he was handicapped by factors. This was made available to Eagle Post Correspondent in an End of the Year thanks giving message.

Oyebanji OluwaSeun popularly known as Siewen said the year was a good one and thanked electorates who gave him their mandates. He also specially thanked the Secretary General who is popularly known as finest Boi

"Thanks to Boluwajaiye Adeoluwa (Fynestboi): my confidant & man of the year. God bless you more. Definitely, I had my weaknesses & strengths, kinds gestures from different angles, strong dislikes from various quarters due to my style or principles which I know may appear too strict or uneasy or not crooked"

" I could have obviously done more but was handicapped by series of factors which I will not disclose publicly. There were 2 more great & historic things I really wished I could have achieved in spite of the fact that these 2 things weren't even in my Manifesto"

Comments

Popular Posts

OAU: Lectures to commence on Friday 5th January, 2018

OAU’s Resumption uncertain as aggrieved Unions persist with Strike