Anthony Joshua admits Tyson Fury could be his toughest test

Anthony Joshua who has risen to the top ofthe boxing division and has also claimed world titles  admits Fury might be his toughest test. Fury who was stripped of his world title and his boxing license has set Anthony Joshua as one of his targets as he makes his comeback.

Joshua speaking to New Zealand Herald said “I just think he’s awkward in the mind and he’s awkward in his style. Unpredictable. You just don’t know. He doesn’t have one significant style. He may move around the ring and try and steal the win, he may just jab the whole fight," Joshua said.

“I’ve seen him fight guys like John McDermott years ago where he would just try and fight with you, Steve Cunningham where he tries to fight with him and he’s more vulnerable. “So I don’t know what style Fury will possess but he’s good because he can mix it up, he’s a man of many trades.”

Comments

Popular Posts

OAU: Lectures to commence on Friday 5th January, 2018

OAU’s Resumption uncertain as aggrieved Unions persist with Strike