A word for the wise, Fools are not wanted by Ajose Gideon
• Instruction does much, but encouragement everything. ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
• Our greatest mistake in education is, as it seems to me, the worship of book-learning–the confusion of instruction and education. We strain the memory instead of cultivating the mind. ~ John Lubbock
• Never take advice about never taking advice. That is an old vice of men - to dish it out without being able to take it - the blind leading the blind into more blindness. ~ Criss Jami
Ajose Gideon
The Fowl according to our traditional elders doesn’t run at a particular period, if you see the fowl running then you must be sure that if it isn’t chasing something then something is chasing it, it is in this article that I would unravel the mystery of harmony and focus, it is in this article that I would explain part of the reasons the fowl doesn’t pee, don’t be deceived into believing that the Fowl pees because of the watery substances that are always around its output in form of deification, It is in this article you would know why the Ifa Priest would never perform any ritual to fortify with Òkíígbé, Ayeta, Egbé and others a person whose divination was pronounced Ogunrabedi, it is in this article that you would know the reason why there is no one that ever cheated Death, even the famed Ikú Bàbá yèyé has no option other than to let go when the time is ripe.
Come around all of you that went out since the dawn to your farms and lend me your eyes and ears, come around all of you who are currently on strike masked as holiday revelling in the joy of the season lend me the listening part of your ears and the seeing part of your eyes, lend me your ears for those of who who cannot read for the learned ones should be made to read this out to you loudly, bring your eyes closer you that claims to be learned, I hope it is worth it that I have called your attention, I hope this doesn’t just amount to another wasted effort, I hope this doesn’t just fall on the deaf side of your ears and the blind spot of the 270” of our original eye sight coverage!!!
As the Yorubas would say that ”The death that kills your peers is a sign in disguise”, until this moment the VC of OAU has never said anything about fee increment although not officially or any that I know of, but it is important that I bring to all our notice that few days ago LASU increased its Acceptance Fee for freshers from #10,000 to #20,000 for no sensible reason and believe me the ASUU Chapter there condemned it in strong terms [https://www.thecable.ng/asuu-lasu-rejects-new-acceptance-fee-students/amp], this is not the only problem that has rocked the Nigeria Academic System, what’s still fresh is the UNIBEN Fee hike [https://www.nigeriaschool.com.ng/university-of-benin-increase-school-fees-hostel-accommodation-charges-2012/] which the vice chancellor denied saying only #400 was added to the NHIS payment which isn’t a business of the school. Before all these happened some *”conspiracy theorists”* already said there would be an increase in tuition around the nation because there is already a documented letter with the instruction on how the increment would be which ASUU as a national body vowed to resist [www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/235094-asuu-vows-resist-increased-tuition-fees-nigerian-universities.html/amp]. For those of you still thinking all these are fictitious I pity for your life because we have something with no paradigmatic distinction in OAU, I was checking through my WhatsApp group days ago and I saw a news publication by *ICPPOAU* on Reasons why OAU would increase it fees [https://icppoau.wordpress.com/2017/12/12/revealed-oau-to-increase-tuition-fee/] but just as it has been, as it is and I hope it stops being so students are even less concerned about Proactivity.
If it is not foolishness why would you say you hate socialism but you are against exploitation of people staying at Maintenance Hostels? That’s total abnegation of common mental faculty because what Capitalism preaches is exploitation of man by man and when we complain you tell us Socialism can’t work and show us how the USSR failed due to Stalinism, I am telling you that you are on a very very long thing. While I would implore students to begin mass campaign against Fee increment, students should also organise to resist attempts of the University Management to send students off campus under te Pretext of a fallacious premise that Ife-Modakeke War has ended
I would wait till all the prophesies are fulfilled and all the actions are taken, for your information I have graduated from being a blogger to a Citizen-Journalist.
Ajose Gideon is the Grandson of a Vice Chancellor
• Our greatest mistake in education is, as it seems to me, the worship of book-learning–the confusion of instruction and education. We strain the memory instead of cultivating the mind. ~ John Lubbock
• Never take advice about never taking advice. That is an old vice of men - to dish it out without being able to take it - the blind leading the blind into more blindness. ~ Criss Jami
Ajose Gideon
The Fowl according to our traditional elders doesn’t run at a particular period, if you see the fowl running then you must be sure that if it isn’t chasing something then something is chasing it, it is in this article that I would unravel the mystery of harmony and focus, it is in this article that I would explain part of the reasons the fowl doesn’t pee, don’t be deceived into believing that the Fowl pees because of the watery substances that are always around its output in form of deification, It is in this article you would know why the Ifa Priest would never perform any ritual to fortify with Òkíígbé, Ayeta, Egbé and others a person whose divination was pronounced Ogunrabedi, it is in this article that you would know the reason why there is no one that ever cheated Death, even the famed Ikú Bàbá yèyé has no option other than to let go when the time is ripe.
Come around all of you that went out since the dawn to your farms and lend me your eyes and ears, come around all of you who are currently on strike masked as holiday revelling in the joy of the season lend me the listening part of your ears and the seeing part of your eyes, lend me your ears for those of who who cannot read for the learned ones should be made to read this out to you loudly, bring your eyes closer you that claims to be learned, I hope it is worth it that I have called your attention, I hope this doesn’t just amount to another wasted effort, I hope this doesn’t just fall on the deaf side of your ears and the blind spot of the 270” of our original eye sight coverage!!!
As the Yorubas would say that ”The death that kills your peers is a sign in disguise”, until this moment the VC of OAU has never said anything about fee increment although not officially or any that I know of, but it is important that I bring to all our notice that few days ago LASU increased its Acceptance Fee for freshers from #10,000 to #20,000 for no sensible reason and believe me the ASUU Chapter there condemned it in strong terms [https://www.thecable.ng/asuu-lasu-rejects-new-acceptance-fee-students/amp], this is not the only problem that has rocked the Nigeria Academic System, what’s still fresh is the UNIBEN Fee hike [https://www.nigeriaschool.com.ng/university-of-benin-increase-school-fees-hostel-accommodation-charges-2012/] which the vice chancellor denied saying only #400 was added to the NHIS payment which isn’t a business of the school. Before all these happened some *”conspiracy theorists”* already said there would be an increase in tuition around the nation because there is already a documented letter with the instruction on how the increment would be which ASUU as a national body vowed to resist [www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/235094-asuu-vows-resist-increased-tuition-fees-nigerian-universities.html/amp]. For those of you still thinking all these are fictitious I pity for your life because we have something with no paradigmatic distinction in OAU, I was checking through my WhatsApp group days ago and I saw a news publication by *ICPPOAU* on Reasons why OAU would increase it fees [https://icppoau.wordpress.com/2017/12/12/revealed-oau-to-increase-tuition-fee/] but just as it has been, as it is and I hope it stops being so students are even less concerned about Proactivity.
If it is not foolishness why would you say you hate socialism but you are against exploitation of people staying at Maintenance Hostels? That’s total abnegation of common mental faculty because what Capitalism preaches is exploitation of man by man and when we complain you tell us Socialism can’t work and show us how the USSR failed due to Stalinism, I am telling you that you are on a very very long thing. While I would implore students to begin mass campaign against Fee increment, students should also organise to resist attempts of the University Management to send students off campus under te Pretext of a fallacious premise that Ife-Modakeke War has ended
I would wait till all the prophesies are fulfilled and all the actions are taken, for your information I have graduated from being a blogger to a Citizen-Journalist.
Ajose Gideon is the Grandson of a Vice Chancellor

Comments
Post a Comment